BEAUTY

NAME: eVelyn
AGE:forever 18
HOROSCOPE:Taurus
School:ngee ann
hobbies:sing ! shopping
CRAZYgirL* anytime.anywhere.anyone.
MyIDOLS:shhHHH, its u
101% YanziEaddiction

THOSE ARCHIVES

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Having fever, its food poisoning again.. hate it hate it.. I’m very very busy le, 24h a day can never satisfy me anymore. Exam is 16 more day ahead but I’m not prepared at all. This is the worst time to be sick, cant study at all.. wasting my time on bed.. at least I thank God that I’m working in a clinic, I somehow know wat medicine to take but my poor Cehui, she took the wrong medicine… Oh no !

I’m proud to say that I’m not alone, when friend get to know that I’m sick they call me up and some even buy porridge for me..thanks cun ! I really have a lot of porridge le, mummy cook for me, cun buy for me.. so I have to turn down ur offer.. I’m sorri.. Btw I cant eat too.. I’ll vomit after taking food.. a million sorry to u !

I will see a Dr n get well very soon. So I can start to do my revision and Shine for God…

evvie's kisses <33