Pos POs.. i always complain that its hard n tiring but i really like it.. when a stunt gets up, theres fulfillment. but theres always a price to pay.. whole body aching, for a moment I feel like crying .. if u know me well, u will know that I have high expectation of myself, I expect myself to catch up with them.. Practice non stop whole night… I’m not satisfied with my achievement so far. I know I can do better than this..

See this ? its worst last year..
This few days people have been asking me what do I wan for birthday.. u know wat I really wan ? its not a Lv wallet, Guess belt, Gucci bag.. I wan to rest n sleep.. that’s all I ask for.. "RELAX "..
When for pedicure this afternoon, then I notice that my toe is really very bad. Almost all the 10 toes had injury or is injured.. hainx I feel so bad. I should love them more from today onwards. This also means that I cant paint my toe that often, which also means that my toe wont be nice anymore.. cry cry cry..
Everyone around is sick, I feel so helpless to all my darling n friends. Being a nurse I cant do anything but I can only offer my prayer to them. Ppl who is sick out there, pls see a Dr if u’re sick. The virus out there is very bad now. Pls la..