BEAUTY

NAME: eVelyn
AGE:forever 18
HOROSCOPE:Taurus
School:ngee ann
hobbies:sing ! shopping
CRAZYgirL* anytime.anywhere.anyone.
MyIDOLS:shhHHH, its u
101% YanziEaddiction

THOSE ARCHIVES

Saturday, March 03, 2007

There’s a burden so so so heavy in the deep of my heart.. the problem is.. i don know wat i'm worry about.. thats so bad! just feel that something not done, worry for something but i don know wat its !! so funny right !! OMG..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There’s once ,
i walk a path,
Which is so so so long,
What’s goanna happen in font is unknown,
While I walk,
There’s is a lot of stone that’s blocking my way,
Stopping me from going on.
i stop and rest a while,
Thought that the stone will disappear after some time,
However i realized that only by taking a step to grab that stone n throw it away,
i can continue my path n get to my destination.
Some stones are rather interesting but however theres are some ugly once too,
Some i choose to stop n look but some I would ignore it.
There is a time,
i saw this nice ruby on the path,
i held it so precious close in my heart,
Refuse to let go.
This stone is a bit too heavy,
Eventually it stop me from moving on,
After much thinking,
I decided to let it go.
I can still live on without that precious ruby,
And continue to look for new stones coming up..
"Diamond" could help me become a shinny star..
Where r u ?

evvie's kisses <33