Choose my class le, thats a unforgettable day.. Scary, panic and confusion!! We need to choose our class at 3.30pm but at 3.25pm I’m still outside.. Thanks to my classmate they help to decide on which class to go in n help me to choose my class.. At first there are 11 classes for us to choose, hence u can choose to be in the same class as ur friends. However when i go online the class i wanted to get in was already full, I’m so scare.. End up the whole group of friend went into 2 different class.. I’m so sad.. My phone keeps ringing as there’s so many changing.. really gonna have a heart attack lo, I almost cry out, cause too stress le.. the class really close very fast, 2 min onli half of the classes available is full.. Thank god that we able to cancel n change into another class that no one wann get in.. What a stressful day..
i found out that i try to withdraw from ppl around this few days, just too lazy to mix around ba i guess.. even when anna talk to me i also try to keep a distant from her. hainx so bad, i must try to solve my own problem.. Force myself to stop this bad attitude of mine.. i need to have fun, cheer up !! Smile bong!! Stop staying in your own world.. I think its because of the new pills I’m taking.. should I stop that pills, which may cause me to have hot temper.. I think I should !