BEAUTY

NAME: eVelyn
AGE:forever 18
HOROSCOPE:Taurus
School:ngee ann
hobbies:sing ! shopping
CRAZYgirL* anytime.anywhere.anyone.
MyIDOLS:shhHHH, its u
101% YanziEaddiction

THOSE ARCHIVES

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Have been some time I have to blog le.. guess my life now is so so boring that I don’t even wan to talk about.. study study everyday.. “I want to be top of the class, so I can be a big big start” that’s a song in “my great big daddy god”.. ya I want to work hard to be a shinny start out there to glorify him. I will de..

Thank u friends for all the prayer, I really need that.. I need super natural strengthen, have been study like crazy.. Yesterday study tell 12am, did 3 past year paper.. But I’m glad I do gain a lot from it.. Praise the lord..

STrss.... Stress !! i have not log in msn for many days liao. wann keep myself free from internet.. but still wann have a short blog .. haha..
bong bong need to go study le

evvie's kisses <33