BEAUTY

NAME: eVelyn
AGE:forever 18
HOROSCOPE:Taurus
School:ngee ann
hobbies:sing ! shopping
CRAZYgirL* anytime.anywhere.anyone.
MyIDOLS:shhHHH, its u
101% YanziEaddiction

THOSE ARCHIVES

Sunday, January 28, 2007

i belong to me...
It's not that I don't wanna have you in my life baby
It's just you gotta know that it's got to be right baby
Before I open up my heart to you

I don't need somebody to complete me
I complete myself
Nobody's got to belong to somebody else

I belong to me
I don't belong to you
My heart is my possession
I'll be my own reflection
I belong to me
I'm one not half of two
And if you're gonna love me
You should know this baby
I belong to me

I gotta let you know before I let you in, baby
That who I am is not about who I am with, baby
That don't mean I don't wanna be here with you
I do

this is a song for me...specially tailor made.. i belong to myself n my Heavenly father.. stop saying that u wann take me away from my daddy.."i wann take daddy gal away from daddy gal to be mine".. its not quite possible ok..

exam coming very soon, i think i not very prepared. but i'm sure i gonna make it, i have faith.. yes, i can do it.. BCA is onli 20%, econo is my fav, i think i can make it.. POA is not that difficult, always have exam so not that bad.. Bmgt, oh no.. i have 4 days to memo 6 topic.. i know i can de la...

yester went to Dr A.R Bernard service, finding "value", yes no one will give u a higher value than Him. ppl do give u value, but this is a market value, depend on demand n supply to have that value. but my God have his own way of giving value.. i don need the world to give me point or value, cause i will be forgotten in the world when i'm no longer in need..
"Who will still remember u? After some time? who still remember as the pretty lady in the past? Who still remember u as a champion in the past? Who will still remember u as the one who always score A in exam.." no one do... time do make ppl forget things.. onli ppl who really care will remember ur every little thing..

Chalet is bad yesterday, its more like a family gathering than a birthday celebration.. feel so bored.. left after cake cutting... bought her Flower, but too bad forgotten to take a pic of it.. haha.. yaya now then i know that my cell member most don like flower... allergy ? haha..

evvie's kisses <33