Dear God thank you for loving me and giving me your all, when I grow up I will be still serving u. I wan to love you more, I want to love u more, I will never forget you lord. In Jesus name I pray. Ah men
Even kids can do that, wat more can we do for Chris our lord.. I really like that song, that day during service when the kids perform this song. I cry like mad… I really like kids so much.. mayb I should go serve in children church ministry.. wah I really love kids a lot a lot .. when can I have my own kids.. so cute right.. do u know that I longed for a family.. I always want to find a good guy, get marry n have a family of my own..
Today is written com exam, its 40%.. and I think I wont score well.. my first paper in poly that I have no confidence in… I pray hard I don fail my paper. I don want to repeat any paper lor.. please..
Tired tired .. exam coming very very soon, my next paper is on 5 feb.. gonna start study tml.. I hope I’m disciple enough.. oh ya.. I got a new name for Evelyn, its evvie.. nice right.. it pronouns as E V.. cute name..