I don know wat happen to kids these days.. can u imagine ? is Evelyn bong, 18F single was molested by a young boy of aged 15 or 16.. no no no let me rephrase myself.. almost get molested.. when I was walking toward to bus stop today, I notices this small kids in blue walk pass me.. that means he is walking opposite direction of me. But when I get up the bus, I saw him walk up the bus.. I feel something not right.. when I was on the escalator I feel someone is very near my n was touching my thigh, when I turn over I see then guy.. he is following me from bus stop to west mall.. scary .. I lose my mind when that happen, I cant find any words in my mind to scold him.. I just diao him n walk off.. cause I kind of scare too.. it’s a bad day !! what happen to kids now ? how can he do such things to jie jie ?
I finish wrapping up all the present.. so happy ! I want to wrap all the present myself, cause I really wan to do something other than just paying the money..
Having bad flu n body ache, I’m g0ing to take medicine then go sleep lo.. tired.. tml is another long day.