BEAUTY

NAME: eVelyn
AGE:forever 18
HOROSCOPE:Taurus
School:ngee ann
hobbies:sing ! shopping
CRAZYgirL* anytime.anywhere.anyone.
MyIDOLS:shhHHH, its u
101% YanziEaddiction

THOSE ARCHIVES

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Things are not going well this few days, suddenly felt that I might be at the wrong place. Should I change course? Is business really for me ? I have difficulty catching up with others, I’m tired le..

POS have finally over le, but NP didn’t win but who cares.. we have fun and we love one another there, those brothers are good, they do all those hard work like carry things all that without any complain. That’s my brothers. I appreciate them and the sisters too, suddenly think of how I can serve my lord more. Choir? usher? But can I handle my time well then? I don have time to rest liao, but service need to scarify time..

Exam exam and more exam, I just cant cope with it.. Holiday is coming, my whole mind has fly very far le.. Need to plan for my time le.. Friends is miss mi let mi know.. then we can meet up..


evvie's kisses <33