Gotten my birthday present le, first is from daddy which is a ang bao, second is from my kor kor, happy la cause both is wat I wanted n its with standard de.
I have been through 3 years of bad birthday, been crying for my birthday every year thus I’m scare of my birthday, yester when I think back I start crying again. Cause of some promise by someone, I hate my birthday.. I waited for 3 years n finally he’s back but I just cant overcome the fear. My birthday fall on a tue, nothing can be done. Cant go out cause got sch n POS. birthday another boring day, many say will let mi forget abt the past n pei mi over the day but how many can really do that.. I’m going to make myself very very busy that I forget n no time to be sad or cry.
Is there a possibility that I can meet up my friend for a dinner ? or a drink..
Forget abt my birthday, my studies is the other things I worry abt, I cant remember all my notes. I’m afraid that I cant pass my exam, POS bang with my common test. Classmate r not all loveable, I miss my sec sch .. friends n teacher..
I don have enough time to spend,
Mon: sch, POS, work
Tue : sch, POS,prayer meeting
Wed : sch POS
Thurs : sch POS, cell group
Fri : work ,POS
Sat : service
I don have time for myself,no time to paint my nails, trim them, do mask !!! no time to pa tuo !! still must do tutorial n project… god give mi time, more time !! do I need to give up anything in order to manage my things well ? then wat is it to give up ?