Finally end the 4 days course camp le, bit sad lo cause spend 4 days together, quite happy la. Because I’m in dance so my encounter with many ppl is more, almost everyday stay till late night in sch..
Dancer are so sporty, we shout, we dance, we run , super on !! at first when I saw the dance I almost cry lo, oh my god.. wats tat so difficult lor, our first try did’t work out to b gd but after few try n practice n SB help we able to improve. We can dance faster then the music now as at first we are far behind time.. SB so proud of us !! bong bong proud proud too…….haha
Sch combine of different ppl from different level, background, education..
Eg: ppl who is 20 years old in year 1
Eg 2: super rich, have 4 houses in Singapore
Eg 3: talented, can play many kinds of music, games
Eg4 : L1R5 7 points
I found that I was 1 of the most stupid ppl in my course lor, L1R5 18 can get 2nd in level but I’m last in my ploy sch…..
My team did’t win 1st prize , my dance did’t win, suddenly felt tat I so stupid lo…. Make my life so low down le…
Saw my notes n time table, so sian mayb too long nv study le then feel tat everything so boring lo, donno can I take it not leh..
Got my laptop le, suddenly felt tat I am a computer fool lor……… must learn !!